More English Articals
WHO MAKES DESTINY?
In this world there are very few people who attach very less importance to words like ‘fate’ and ‘destiny’. Ordinarily, almost all believe that their fate has been written or predestined and that they will have to face consequences accordingly from time to time. And in India almost every one is of the firm belief that things will come to pass as per the Will of God.
Proverbial sayings such as “Hoyhee Wohee Jo Ram Rach Raakha” or “Jivai Jiv Tisda Hukam Tivai Tiv Hovna” are very common to be heard.
Who is the writer of our destiny? Who in this world is interested to write our destiny? Come - let us lift the curtain from this secret - prevalent since centuries. And we shall discover the concrete and irrevocable truth which will make us the writer of our own destiny and will also release us from the bonds of destructive blind faith. God is not interested to write your destiny – usually the people think and are commonly of the opinion that a person in the form of God is sitting in the sky and He is sending each one of us on earth after writing the destiny according to His sweet Will and as a result of this - we men and women have to face ups and downs of life e.g. grief and happiness, poverty and exuberance etc. Hence, first of all we have to make it clear that God does not exist in the form of a person who takes decision regarding the fate of men. The exuberance, prosperity, abundance and luxury extended into the whole world are another name of God. He is the ultimate power that is inherent in smallest of the small atoms which can no longer be divided. We call this extended Providence – this godliness by the name of God. And man - due to his emotional and devotional convenience - assumes this ultimate power – God, to be a person and this is the reason that we have different opinions -different beliefs - with regard to God in every religion.
God made a principle and went into deep slumber. If we consider and visualize the secrets of life or nature, it becomes more than clear that this whole universe is moving under a specific law. It seems that this whole system is computerized and the laws are also so firm and irrevocable that none can interfere with these – not even God!! God slept for good after making the law or principle. His law is like that of earth. I have expressed this in the form of a poem as follows: -
Earth has nothing to do with the seed;
How the seed to be sown;
Accordingly, the sour and sweet
Fruit is grown!!
The earth is the law of Nature;
And your actions are the seed!
One single seed has thousands of fruits
And a thousand fruits have lacs of seed!!
Nand - there is no heaven or hell in this world
But it is we who create it every moment!
By our habits of eating & drinking; by our behavior
And by our thoughts: every moment!!
Nothing happens by accident,
The way the seed is sown!
Nand – keep awake & remain conscious
The same way it is grown!!
And be alert every moment
That the kind of seed you sow today!
Rest assured that it must and will
Grow into similar fruit tomorrow!!
It may appear strange to some but it is true that God has nothing to do with your life. It is up to you whether you beat your brow and go on crying like hell or continue laughing and dancing. It does not make any difference to God; it is up to you whether you choose to live for 500 years by taking fruits, vegetables etc. or die of cancer by consuming tobacco. God does not come in-between. The choice is entirely yours. So please don’t make God responsible for this. It is you who have to decide – which type of life you wish to lead: if you make your home a garden of flowers and vegetables, none is going to prevent you from doing this and if you choose to make your home unorganized and dirty, then also none is going to prevent you from doing that; whether you choose to doing yoga, exercise and meditation or whether you choose to drenching yourself in wine and gratifying your carnal desires or whether you fill this earth with the cultivation of opium, tobacco, hashish, gaanja and other intoxicants or whether you make this earth a heaven out of hell by growing immense quantity of fruits and rose flowers and lily flowers – it does not make any difference to God. The choice, mind you, is yours and not God’s. Hence it is better if you don’t bring God into this matter.
Then, who writes our destiny? – It is we who write our destiny, every moment; it is we who build or destroy our life! How? When we are born, we are pure, unadulterated soul. And then whether consciously or unconsciously, whatever emotional and/or mental actions and reactions we perform result in positive or negative waves that build a kind of character around our soul. When we die, our physical body is destroyed, because it was only a means of transportation. But the positive or negative waves created by us travel along with our soul into the next birth. Accordingly, our behavior, our habits, our attractions and detractions – all these are already there with us without our being aware of this fact. And in this, we are in our present birth, adding to or subtracting from what we have brought from our previous birth. In this context destiny only means the result, consequence or essence of whatever we have earned up to this time (every moment by our positive and negative actions and reactions; consciously or unconsciously). Today you are only what you sowed yesterday and tomorrow you will be what you are sowing at present this very moment.
In this world there is nothing which can be termed as ‘future’. Future does not have its own existence. It is the son of the ‘present’, its reflection, its consequence; it is exactly forming its existence in accordance with the type of seeds you are sowing at present. If you have been leading your life in an unconscious or unaware state or condition as previously, then your future will be formed accordingly; and if you have become conscious and alert to the recognition of the laws of Nature, you can form your own future as per your desire because the seed of every moment is in your own hands. You are sowing it with full awareness and hence you are the creator of it; you are responsible for it. You will welcome the consequence with all your heart and with total happiness. Then you will not have to utter the phrase, “Why this?”
The discovery of mankind is not that of God but ‘Truth’; it is that of the principles of Nature. Whoever the great souls like Buddha, Mahavir or Krishna were born in this world; they did not attempt to discover God, but they discovered Truth; they discovered the principles of Nature and allowed themselves to flow with this great awareness - this great current of laws of Nature. Hence the essence and gist of all religions, all Vedas, all Granthas and Upanishads – is only this: “Awake yourself; let yourself be formed as per the laws and principles of Nature”, and this is what is known to be Buddhism, Moksha and/or Nirvana.
The destiny of an unconscious or unaware person is not in his/her own hands; on the other hand the destiny of a conscious and alert person full of wisdom is in his/her own hands. He/she can turn the cart of destiny towards the desired end or destination because he/she is its own driver; whereas the unconscious person, due to his abnormal way of leading life against the laws and principles of Nature, allows himself to be played into the hands of destiny - flowing from this shore to that; he /she is sans driver, sans boatman.
Hence if you have to change your destiny – there is only one way out and that is - keep awake & remain conscious – recognize the laws of Nature – unite yourself with Truth. The destiny of an unconscious person is predestined – fixed; but that of an alert and conscious person is neither fixed nor predestined as he can change it with the changed seed he is going to sow today.
Destiny and Will-power– whatever you have earned till today may be your destiny but from now onwards if you choose to use your will-power, you may change your destiny as per your desire. It is your will-power that builds your destiny every moment. We weaken our will-power, when we become the victims of the following myths and beliefs: -
- We shall get it if it is written in our destiny; otherwise we shall not get it.
- Nothing is achieved before destiny or a specific fixed time.
- It will come to pass as God has predestined it to be (Hoyhee Wohee Jo Ram Rach Raakha)
These words we utter due to our lack of knowledge, ignorance or misinformation because we are not aware of the laws of Nature. We leave everything upon God and Destiny or we think or consider them to be responsible for what has come to pass.
Fatalism: India’s root to destruction. Every Indian is full of fatalism and for this the responsibility lies with our saints, mahatmas and astrologers. Very few were mahatmas here who encouraged us to rise above fatalism – and these are Buddha, Mahavir, Krishna, Nanak, Osho etc.
These mahatmas showed mankind the true path according to their different standard of ages in which they flourished but the most regrettable thing is that they constitute only 1% of the total mahatmas and a category of 99% of mahatmas encouraged fatalism!! Where we have reached today? What were the teachings which have resulted in to be what we are today? Can we not imagine why we are not counted among the developed nations of the world. We are foremost in poverty, corruption, forgery, cheating, imitation, blind faith, filth, refuse, indiscipline, wastage of time, laziness and fatalism.
Who wrote this fate or destiny? Did God write it? Can it be that God is more kind and benevolent towards Japan, America and Europe and so he bestowed upon them the best of research studies, inventions, exuberance progress and prosperity in many spheres of life and prejudiced with India, a country that believes in God more than any other country in the world? This country of ours has come to be so backward that we cannot think above our bread and butter, clothing and shelter. We are miles away from the true exuberance, prosperity and development. There are only a few people who have broken apart their shackles of fatalism and have developed their life and business as per their wish. All others have not been able to do so; and our mahatmas, our astrologers and our television channels are strengthening these shackles by misguiding people.
Do the stars or planets determine our fate? In this universe – each and every thing - whether it be a planet, or a tree or a plant, a man or a mineral – is being influenced through its waves or tarangs. We are not merely influenced upon by the nine planets but the whole Milky Way is casting their effect upon us. And these nine planets are not even 2% of the whole universe.
Then, do they modify, influence, or build our fate? No, they do not! They have been simply moving most naturally and incessantly to their own path or orbit so that the fluctuations of positive or negative energies, ripples or waves are always being created into the atmosphere. So, while our own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual powers are strong enough, then the external waves cannot modify us although they might be those of planets, television, computer, black magic or weather. They are limited to their own specific location and may become more or less in number. You start being vulnerable to these as soon as you neutralize or reduce the strength of your above internal (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) energies or through your ill-formed habits of eating and drinking, your wrong thoughts and wrong ways of leading life. Then you are so much vulnerable to these that you will not be able to stand even a small blow of wind.
Let us illustrate it. There is a tribal clan living in the Himalayas. It is very common to live there up to the age of 100 to 125 years as because the life is natural, laborious and hard-working there; the modern habits of eating and drinking have not yet reached there. Then, should we or may we conclude that God or fate is kinder towards them and less kind towards us who reside in cities where due to modern habits of living men die of various diseases and high tension till they reach the age of 50 or 60?
Our death, diseases, relations, good or bad events or incidents of our life, exuberance, poverty, our grief and happiness - all these depend upon our beliefs, thoughts, the open or closed condition of our mentality and our knowledge or the lack of it.
Your previous birth predetermines your present destiny – today’s fate is the gift of the life of yesterday; the unfailing and exact result of whatever positive, negative, the kind of life you led - thoughts, relations, actions and reactions you performed during your previous birth. It is according to your previously earned waves that you attract your parents, relatives, friends and circumstances in your present life. These are not the selection of God – our will power brings about a change in it.
The influence of planets modify the weather and atmosphere making them lighter or heavier; sometimes the effect of positive beams of light is increased and sometimes that of negative. If you have weakened your mental and/or physical capacities due to your wrong beliefs, then you are certainly influenced by them. Your mental capacities not being able to compete with the negative energies, become more reduced in strength and as a result we start taking wrong decisions. Our energy of thought becomes weakened and we are caught of fear; we are more impressed and influenced by the thoughts and suggestions of others. From here starts our journey to fatalism. In lieu of accepting responsibility of our wrong beliefs we start finding fault with our stars like Shani and Mangal and as per the pronouncements of astrology we are under the influence of these; sometimes more, sometimes less.
Can we escape the influence of stars? We all know that when we are weak, we are highly vulnerable to summer, winter, rainy season etc. Even the small noise of blowing of winds is enough to make us nervous and we are hardly prepared to endure it. On the other hand when we are strong we are capable of facing bravely the pangs of summer and winter for an extended period of time. If you keep yourself strengthened with natural food, behavior, yoga, meditation, reiki, tension-free life and positive beliefs, then you cannot be influenced by evil-effects of stars; you are not aware of the arrival and departure of these, because you do not feel the change within your body and/or mind. You can certainly escape the evil influence of planets as a result of your will-power making your thoughts positive and empower your aura so as to keep yourself away from the negative energies.
Your sub-conscious mind is the creator of your destiny – we attract around our life similar circumstances, similar people, exuberance, poverty, happiness or grief, successes and failures according to the depth of our own thoughts and those of others. As we repeat our emotion based thoughts with fear and confidence we build unknowingly, a kind of mantra energy and attract into our life, as per laws of Nature, waves from aura in the form of layers of magnetic energy. You have nothing to do with this world; you are simply attracting good fortune or misfortune - every moment.
We have changed our destiny; why can’t you? Since the very childhood – this one thing has been disturbing my mind as to why some one is allowed to play with our destiny or that of others? Who is this decision-maker? It is this search that has enabled me to reach this stage of Truth. When I was unaware, I was ignorant, irrational and like others used to find fault with my destiny and made responsible my fate for every failure in my life. After deep understanding of laws of Nature, powers of sub-conscious mind and the science of subtle waves, I took the reins of fate or destiny into my own hands and made my life as I wished it to be.
- I selected my own path. My father wished me to be a Pandit and go for worship, recitation and astrology; but my interest lay elsewhere. I opposed and revolted and selected the path that was in accordance with the behavior of my soul. It is due to this opposition and revolt that since last 30 years every moment I am full of bliss. Every person should decide about his own life. I did respect beliefs, thoughts and suggestions of others but did not give importance to them; always I heard the voice of my own soul. I did not kill my own nature, quality and interest in order to please my parents and others.
- I selected my own life partner. Indeed, one who believes in God, will not believe in caste system, or discrimination between high born or low born. I too did not believe in these. I chose my life partner who suited my life, my thoughts and was in accordance with my actions. That is why my family life is the happiest one. This does not mean to be selfish but it means that for the betterment of your life none can decide better than yourself. You have to be the master of your life; you must not allow others to mould your life.
- I secured specialization in order to achieve success. Every one has got the equal right so far as richness, abundance and exuberance is concerned. Poverty is the greatest sin. The prosperity or exuberance has its own irresistible laws and with this firm belief I specialized myself in knowledge of art and became the best specialist in my field of work. We are always searching a specialist in every field. Every person is in the search of a good advocate, a good doctor and/or a good mechanic. You strive to become a specialist in your field and the people will search you out and so it happened. The people searched us out and we are also striving hard to make their search worthwhile with honesty, hard-work, courtesy, and quality. This is the secret of success and this is the law of destiny.
- I eliminated the word ‘disease’ from our life. So long we were ignorant of the laws of Nature, we were sick; but once we adopted the irresistible principles of Nature we did not befall ill or sick since last 30 years of our life. Neither I nor my wife Dr. Savita nor our children Anand and Tripti ever befell sick. Did God write our destiny? Or did we build it ourselves? It is we who built our fortune. Have not the influence of Shani and Mangal reduced to nothingness? We are attracting in our life only that which we want.
- The most powerful bond of family love– Realizing the truth and principles of Nature we - our family, our children, our staff - have an irresistible bond of love that is based upon 100% respect, courtesy and friendship, because we give full respect to every personality; we tender due regard to the habits of food, thoughts, likes and dislikes of each individual. Hence where is the opposition; where unaccommodating situation? How our fate underwent a somersault with regard to our relations? This became possible due to our watchfulness and vigilance. The vigilant soul is responsible for complete change in the destiny.
- I took subconscious mind in our hands– So long we were unaware of the unlimited powers of subconscious mind we, due to our ignorance, attracted sometimes wrong and sometimes good persons and circumstances in our life. But when we recognized the unlimited and wonderful capacities of it we have been able to attract the persons and circumstances in accordance with our wishes, as because this is the science of waves, ripples. We have to leave this to the fate due to ignorance of it. Today lacs of our students are the masters of their own fate. This is because the destiny is the result of laws of Nature and not the interference of God
- Governance upon fate due to awakening of soul- We eliminated all reactions as soon as we opened our eyes. We flowed with the laws of Nature. For us there were no such words as ‘grief and happiness’, ‘disease and health’, ‘pride and prejudice’, ‘profit and loss’. When there are no reactions, how the destiny is going to be formed. We recognized the truth that it is the ‘seed of the present’ that eventually comes to be ‘future’ and so we destroyed the seeds of anger, of complaint, of destroying the mood, of measuring the people and the seeds of expectation from others; and now since many years we have been sowing every moment the seeds of gratitude, of prayer, of worship, the seeds of festive life and hence our future is becoming accordingly; it is being built automatically and so no power on earth can make us unhappy in the future – no power can create misfortune for us; because this is the irresistible law of Nature that by using it with alert and awakened mind we must get its benefit. If you are in the habit of keeping hatred in your mind for someone; or if you become angry very soon or if you are in the habit of complaining every moment, then rest assured that no power on earth can prevent you from going into the future life that is full of hellish misfortune. The laws of nature are fixed; irresistible and irrevocable – these are also the principles of destiny or fate.
Reiki and subconscious mind can exercise a change upon your destiny according to your wishes. Reiki – that is the science of subtle waves (tarangs) the unfathomable secrets of Nature – an illuminating light than can destroy pitch darkness. Reiki is a positive energy which can stand in front of negative energy. If something negative is happening in your life then you have to make a powerful wall of positive energy through reiki against it. You may not be able to destroy completely the negative force of energy or weaken it; but you can certainly prevent it from expanding and thus bring about a change for betterment in your life. Reiki will form that specific energy in your life which you are feeling the lack of. Thus we can create a new energy in our life. Our subconscious mind, our thoughts and confidence based upon our beliefs can make our life either weak or unhappy or make it so powerful and strong that you can do anything that you may consider impossible. Today we are the consequence of our subconscious mind. You will become in accordance with the programming you do knowingly or unknowingly and attract the energies of that programming. After understanding the depths and principles of science of subconscious mind we can create desired habits, behavior, powers and circumstances within ourselves. In opposition to our present destiny we can create a new destiny as per our wishes.
Can we appease our so called evil stars – a black lie. We can only laugh at the statement of pundits, astrologers and so called sadhu-mahatmas that we can appease the nine planets. This is as much as to say that nine planets become angry as if they are a person and by our coaxing them with mantras or meditations they are going to be appeased. Under the pretext of appeasement of nine planets, the pundits and astrologers have immensely looted and intimidated our society and this continues till today. It is as if the pundits and astrologers are the agents of nine planets; they seem to be their friends who can be won over by them. Just as in the government offices the amount of bribe is more in order to accomplish a task fast so also Shani and Mangal can be appeased more quickly if a larger sum is given to their agents. The reins of planets are in the hands of pundits and they can make them dance as per their wishes.
How long will you allow yourself to be entangled under such misconception. How this happens – let us throw a light upon it. The nine stars or planets are neither pleased nor appeased and this is merely our misconception. Yes when you are agitated over some trouble or difficulty being faced by you then you are required to pay a certain amount of money to a pundit so that your so called stars may be appeased through him. Then you become a little more fearless or confident thinking that there is at least a way out and due to a beam of hope in your life your aura is expanded. Then you become suddenly weak and start doing worship, recitation into a particular temple. Then you start giving donation and perform Havan or Yagya. Then you do as the pundit tells you to do and by performing all these positive tasks you achieve a sort of relaxation, fearlessness and a beam of hope that goes to extend your aura which fights against the negative energies and our subconscious mind is programmed into believing that your task is going to be accomplished soon. You will overcome your trouble – you derive your power from the original power and being full of confidence, and free from fear, you are living a life full of gratitude, prayer and you have been doing the positive tasks like donating, showing compassion and other religious tasks; so automatically you are saved from the influence of Shani and Mangal.
(Dr. N. K. Sharma)